play now

Forums

Hi i would like too apply

Depression

In-Game Username: Depression

Discord ID: Depression 

Time Played on Elyx: 25d 22h

Contributions and Experience: When there are raid events i always try to bring along everybody on game for a fair chance, im not the most active at hosting events myself but i do always try and join in on events.

Briefly describe your experience with Elyx: Had a amazing time so far really amazing nice and helpfull community

Have you been involved in any community activities or events? If so, please elaborate: I have not been involved with hosting events i did join them but that isn't the same

What motivates you to apply for the Contributor Rank? I just enjoy helping ppl and like the amazing community of Elyx

Community Interaction: Im on daily talk with alot of ppl 

How do you currently assist or engage with fellow players in the community? I try to help people when or how i can i also offer free raid carries for everybody

Share your ideas for improving the Elyx community or gameplay: To be honest i heard alot of new people say that there should be more ways to make decent money either by boosting dropped bm or price of selling items to the store.

How do you envision contributing to the growth and activity of the server? I envision it with trying to do alot of events when people are active or streamers to try and boost the player base.

Vision for Elyx: I would really love to elyx grow to be one of the biggest rsps servers as the community is amazing the content is nice as well.

Any additional information you would like to share with us? I love Elyx ^^ 

• Like 1