play now

Forums

Impaired's contribution application

impaired

In-Game Username: Impaired

Discord ID: Fiseringen

Time Played on Elyx: 21d 5h

Contributions and Experience: I am most likely not on the top regarding contributing events and giveaways, however i have definitely been taking initiative to make especially raids more active, and helping people along the way with gear, or anything really.

Briefly describe your experience with Elyx: I've been playing this server for a good while now, and i've realised that nothing has captivated my interest as much as this server before. I think there's such a good variation between the content that you really just wanna continue playing and playing. The community is so valid and great to talk to aswell, definitely makes it more fun.

Have you been involved in any community activities or events? If so, please elaborate: Definitely been into the random trivia's and some pvm events, i think it is a very good thing for the community and it's really refreshing sometimes. The "random events" makes the game more interactive and better.

What motivates you to apply for the Contributor Rank? I've always been the person that wanna help as much as i can, and as i dedicate alot of time into the server, i felt that applying for the contribution rank was a great idea. Hosting events and getting more into the community is just what i want.

Community Interaction: I've been very involved with the people, always go on call together and just play the game. 

How do you currently assist or engage with fellow players in the community? Always there for any question anyone might have, experienced alot within the game so i can help with alot. Also engage alot with the streamers and do content with them.

Share your ideas for improving the Elyx community or gameplay: There's a few things that comes to mind that i know probably needs an update with the gameplay, as for the community i can imagine something like hosting a very simple type of pk event, that wouldn't require any skill. 

How do you envision contributing to the growth and activity of the server? I will take more initiative and continue with being including, with different type of events. I want everyone to be able to attend the events and be a part of the community.

Vision for Elyx: Honestly it's in such a great shape, i think we just need to advertise it among our friends to make it seen and get it more populated.

Any additional information you would like to share with us? I think i've explained it pretty alright, there's obviously some things that i haven't listed as it would just get too much. Thank you for reading, i love elyx!!

Edited by impaired
  • Like 1

• impaired changed the title to Impaired's contribution application