play now

Forums

Oatrix's Contributor rank application

Oatrix

In-Game Username: Oatrix

Discord ID: Dorito#5243

Time Played on Elyx: I havn't played Elyx for that long. However, I've been a active member of the rsps community for years now, and I'd love to help Elyx grow, as I see that it has massive potential.

Contributions and Experience: I've been a moderator on several different servers. Dm me on discord for more information.

Briefly describe your experience with Elyx: So far, it's been a blast, and still learning new stuff!

Have you been involved in any community activities or events? If so, please elaborate: Not in this server, on other servers i've been a staff, and therefor I helped out on community events

What motivates you to apply for the Contributor Rank? I always like to go the extra mile, to help a server with potential grow!

Community Interaction: I'm wellknow in the rsps community

How do you currently assist or engage with fellow players in the community? I'm currently just enjoying the game, and discovering new things along with the fellow players

Share your ideas for improving the Elyx community or gameplay: For now, it seems most important to gather more players to enjoy the server. This can  be done in many ways, like more community events.
Staff vs Players in wild -  Hp events in wild - hide and seeks etc,

How do you envision contributing to the growth and activity of the server? By being there for the players who needs help and info.

Vision for Elyx: As mentioned before, I think this server has massive potential to grow out to be one of rsps's greatest servers

Any additional information you would like to share with us? 
Some info about myself:
My name is Ron, 27 years of age and I live in the Netherlands