play now

Forums

Contributor's Application

Sess

Discord ID: Sess#9666

Time Played on Elyx: 43d 17h 13m

Contributions and Experience: Briefly describe your experience with Elyx: By far the best RSPS community I've ever been a part of. Super solid content with killer bossing, working raids, and honestly some killer pvp.

Have you been involved in any community activities or events? If so, please elaborate: I've been very active for events. Many HP Events, HCIM Events, Trivias, H&S, & loads Masses at Seren, Nex, COX, TOB, & more! But personally never hosted my own events, but would love to! (I have great ideas in mind ;D)

What motivates you to apply for the Contributor Rank? Honestly every since I logged into this server I feel I've been very connected. This community has some of the best people I've met. & since starting, I've grown to learn that they just wanted me to succeed. So I've been a very dedicated, passionate, and helpful player in our community, & I would love the oppourtunity to show this community the same passion that it showed me. Ever since I started here on Elyx, all I've had is love not only for the game, but for everyone in the community as well. I will give my all to help this game become the best it can, & for the server continue to grow to its full potential. 

Community Interaction: I'm a very active, social, involed and dedicated player in the community. I've met a lot of good people, and have a lot of good friends on this server. This server has a wonderful community & I've never been happier to login to a server and play with a community that I love!

How do you currently assist or engage with fellow players in the community? Helping new players get started on Elyx is a great feeling. I remember what it was like to just start and I've always tried to be a helpful figure for people to come to in the community. Usually by giving them adivce or tips & tricks along their journey. I've helped a lot of newer players when they've joined & some specifically reach out to me and ask me for help. I've even helped players who don't speak english by translating what they'd ask me and responding. Truly I enjoy helping players by showing them the game's mechanics & different ways to go about things to make their gameplay more enjoyable. I'm also pretty big into teaching the newer & older players how to raid efficiently as well as skilling and the best routes & ways to go about that as well. 

Share your ideas for improving the Elyx community or gameplay: I think both the community and gameplay are truly outstanding, but I would like to help make the community more lively in-game. I've noticed since the hween event has been gone, not as many people are actively playing. Those events every 30 minutes really drove people to want to play the game for the tokens, and the rewards were amazing. I would personally like to start hosting a larger variety of new events (I have some great ones in mind) with good giveaways or even possibly event tokns to get the community riled up and ready for more action than ever before. I like the idea of having multiple events throughout the day to keep the community engaged and always on their toes! (Let me know what you think :D)

How do you envision contributing to the growth and activity of the server? I stated earlier that I would love the oppourtunity to personally be able to host a variety of events throughout the day. Not only to help grow the community but to contribute to the current community as well. I feel like this would make our player base a lot more active, as well as give a good insentive for new players to join since there's good chances for newer players to have fun & get good rewards. As well as the possible integration of "event tokens" players could accumulate thes from doing events and earn goodies! (lmk again what you think lol)

Vision for Elyx: My vision for Elyx is to successfully prosper to its fullest. My vision is to see 150-200 people playing in-game. It's truly a wonderful, & fascinating server. I enjoy every part of this game, and everyone in it.  

Any additional information you would like to share with us? I love y'all thank you for making the best server in the world.

Love,
Sess

• Like 1