play now

Forums

APPLICATION

Dan dices

In-Game Username: Dan dices

Discord ID: Dan dices

Time Played on Elyx: 12 Days 11 Hours on the account that i am playing at the moment, not sure in total

Contributions and Experience: My contributions in the game so far, go as far as helping new players get started with gear & advice on how to get started in game and generally doing what i can to help others if possible. In my time playing RSPS which has to be over 10+ years i have spent alot of time on different servers and i know first hand how annoying it can be starting a new server and receiving no help from players/staff so i try my best to not give people that experience - Hats off to the staff + players here at Elyx because most made me feel extremely welcome when i first joined!

Briefly describe your experience with Elyx:  Quite satisfying and addictive! Good balance with leveling up skills. Hardly encountered many bugs. Enjoyed my time spent here at elyx.

Have you been involved in any community activities or events? If so, please elaborate: I try to join as many events as possible when active. Halloween event that passed recently was enjoyable, nice rewards and grindable which was good. Seemed to get a decent crowd into the boss which was good to see. 

What motivates you to apply for the Contributor Rank? Ims mentioned it and i thought why not! I would love to share my ideas with everyone,  just add on to the already growing server. As a player with no commitments game wise, you see the game in a different light so i feel playing the game as a top g has showed me most areas of the game (apart from the wildy) and i feel it would beneficial to be in a position that i could share with the owners + Other players to push the game into the atmosphere!

How do you currently assist or engage with fellow players in the community?  Help people out where i can, drop a big gz on the big drops. generally get on with everyone here at elyx!

How do you envision contributing to the growth and activity of the server? Being able to suggest or assist in different areas of the game to attract more players. More advertisement is needed to show everyone what elyx has to offer. I have an idea on advertisement. 

Any additional information you would like to share with us? Love it