play now

Forums

Application

Erlksson

In-Game Username: Erlksson

Discord ID: Erlksson

Time Played on Elyx: 19d 13h

Contributions and Experience: Been helping new players with questions and such. Ive got good experience with how the server and bosses work. Currently working on green logging as much as possible wich has given me alot of experience on how the mechanics of elyx works. 

Briefly describe your experience with Elyx: Its my first RSPS so i cant compare it to much. Its got a great community with people who really love the server. Ive been enjoying pvming alot and learning the mechanics of this server. 

Have you been involved in any community activities or events? If so, please elaborate: Ive not hosted any myself but ive joined quite a few. I usually go for the daily events when i can play. 

What motivates you to apply for the Contributor Rank? I'd like to share my ideas with the team to help the server move forward. I also like helping and hosting events for players. 

Community Interaction: Mostly playing with people or hepling them ingame. 

How do you currently assist or engage with fellow players in the community? I help players who have questions about the game, I help players who want to learn new content. 

Share your ideas for improving the Elyx community or gameplay: Currently thinking of things to bring more BM into the game and more things to add to the fire, Also thinking of things to add to the elyx coins shop. 

How do you envision contributing to the growth and activity of the server? Ill help with things on the PVM side of the server. How to better bosses and ideas on what to add and so forth, Also hosting more regular events that most players can join but also once that require a bit more skill/gear

Vision for Elyx: To become one of the best communities on the RSPS market. Maybe not the biggest but the best community is what i want for ELYX

Any additional information you would like to share with us? Not that i can think of, but i can awnser any questions you guys have in PM on ELYX or discord

• Like 1