play now

Forums

Application

SwedishPrxck

In-Game Username: SwedishPrxck

Discord ID: SwedishPrxck#8790 ( i think? Mine does not actually show me the numbers but i found that under server profile in discord)

Time Played on Elyx: 40d 1h

Contributions and Experience: Risker has come to me about certain PVP bugs at times, and I feel like I am a big part of the reason that Nightmare is where it is at today compared to where it was when I originally joined the server.

Briefly describe your experience with Elyx: It's been a great server to play and especially start a pvm grind on. I have never been terribly big on pvming until i joined.

Have you been involved in any community activities or events? If so, please elaborate: Try to participate in daily events when time allows for me. Alot of the time they are when I am in the office which limits my ability to be that interactive as alot of them are click intensive.

What motivates you to apply for the Contributor Rank? Would love to see elyx grow and would love to help iron out any new content/existing content that ends up getting added to the game.

Community Interaction: Try to help and answer anyones questions about the game in the help cc as often as I can and participate in community daily events when i am available for them.

How do you currently assist or engage with fellow players in the community? I will be honest, I would love to contribute/help more with the technical side of the game/game play/new content bugs, but I help answer any questions that I can when someone asks in the help cc. I am also fluent in both spanish and english so if/when more spanish speakers start to play I would be able to assist them as well.

Share your ideas for improving the Elyx community or game play: I would love to help get new content setup and make sure it is all polished and ready to go for the entire server to enjoy. While it's only been with nightmare as of now, I can test out any content and provide anything necessary for management to make the needed changes to fix the bug(s) that are occurring. Can also help come up with ideas for new content to add for both PVP and PVM

How do you envision contributing to the growth and activity of the server? I would love to help test out any new content and help polish up existing content as needed so all players could enjoy it along with helping out any/all players that would join elyx as well.

Vision for Elyx: to grow to be a very good server for both pvm content as well as pvp when the player base picks up

Any additional information you would like to share with us? Anything else feel free to ask. I am on most days, whether i am in the office or actually playing so I am able to help players best I can when in office. When I am not in the office, I am actively playing and can help out wherever needed both with the players and content wise

• Like 2