play now

Forums

zim zimma application

zim zimma

In-game username: zim zimma

Time zone: bst

Discord name: shlaggg will change if needed

Time played in-game:19d4h

Previous staff or moderation experience:i have played rsps for over 10 years and have moderated a few servers 

Why do you want to be a staff member of Elyx?:i would like to help the comunity and help the server grow 

What skills or qualities would you bring to the team?:im a pretty good problem solver and find and figure ways to fix them

What is your availability?:pretty much all the time as you have seen 

What experience do you have with OSRS or RSPS?played osrs since i was about 10 or 11 played rsps since iwas about  16 17 18

How familiar are you with the specific features and gameplay mechanics of Elyx? yeah i would say i am very familiar with everything about elyx

Have you ever been a part of an in-game support team before? If so, what did you learn from that experience yes i learned how to be apart of a team 

How comfortable are you working in a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressure environment? very comftable i have worked in mcdonalds so yeah im okay with that haha

What qualities do you think are essential for someone working in a support role for an online gaming community?       patience  guidance communication team leading skills  

How do you approach situations where you don't have all the information needed to solve a player's issue? ask someone who i know will have the answer or pass the issue to someone higher up 

How would you handle a situation where a player is being abusive or harassing others in the game? give a warning if it continues offer a final warning then inform a higher up or just mute 

Describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision in a support role. How did you handle it? when i was apart of a support team there was always arguments and stuff like that u just need to stay calm and hear both sides of the story and figure out a solution 

What kind of training or resources would you need to be successful in this role? at first would need a little guidence as havent been apart of a team for a while and will like to learn how your team does things

How would you balance your role as a support staff member with your own personal gameplay goals? i would like to continue my journey on this server un assisted and i would like to take on the role as support i know i can do both

• Duke locked this topic
  • 6 months later...