play now

Forums

Nora's contributor application

nora

In-Game Username: Nora 

Discord ID: nora_1718

Time Played on Elyx: 3-days 8-hours 

Contributions and Experience: I don't have much experience on Elyx or any other RSPS, but I enjoy working in the team and spending time learning new things on the game. I'm sure I can benefit the game and the community a lot once I am confident about every aspect of the game! I would like to state that I am in the middle of learning how to play Runescape and I'm having a great time here with everyone!

Briefly describe your experience with Elyx: Its always fun being on the game, I always leave the game feeling good. The community is great and i'm just happy to be here. The people help me whenever I need help and they are quite fun to communicate with most of the time.

Have you been involved in any community activities or events? If so, please elaborate: Yes.  I have been involved in raids and tob's and cox's, i go into tournaments as well and try to join giveaways and other events hosted by the team members

What motivates you to apply for the Contributor Rank? You, boss. And to just see the server grow! I may not be the best at knowing the game because I just started Runescape but I am learning with time and apart from learning the game I believe I can really benefit the server and the team by helping them in any way possible. I have had a great experience in my real life projects while working with a team and that is why I do want to join the contributor's team so I can help bring value!

Community Interaction: I try my best to interact with all the players, I think lots of players already know me in the game because I play with them and am in the voice chat for lots of hours every day! Even with vib, It is always a great time and experience with all the players and vib's streams make it more fun!

How do you currently assist or engage with fellow players in the community?   I join the the Elyx discord voice chat alot, i watch vibranium, and michigans, luu etc all their streams whenever they go live. And whenever im in the game, i do come up with good conversations that seem to make the others quite interested.

Share your ideas for improving the Elyx community or gameplay: Bring in more people thru advertising, perhaps creating a whole page dedicated to Elyx and keep on posting and showing how the game works, and as a girl, maybe that itself can bring in some more audience. When it comes to the community, the main thing to improve it is having the players be friendly and very communicative.

How do you envision contributing to the growth and activity of the server?  I participate in many events, including tournaments and raids that are very common nowadays on Elyx. I often come on the discord voice chat of Elyx and communicate alot with the other players. I really think becoming contributor will open more doors for me being able to help the community by hosting events and bringing the players and community together which I love to do!

Vision for Elyx: I want to see Elyx grow as big as 'Minecraft' and 'Among us'. With the right team and effort we can do it! And I want to be a part of it and contribute from my side!

Any additional information you would like to share with us? No, but id like to say, Elyx is a great game and it has the potential to be very big and one of the greatest! Thank you for reading my application.

Edited by nora
  • Like 3