play now

Forums

Depression Server Support application.

Depression

In-game username: Depression

Time zone: GMT

Discord username: Depression 

Time played in-game: 39 days

Previous staff/moderation experience: i have been staff once before on a diffrent server.

Specify your current availability in terms of time slots or hours per week/day: i can play through out the day on and off

Why do you want to be a part of the Elyx staff team? I would love to help testing out new updates and i truly enjoy being able to guide and help people.

What skills/qualities would you bring to the team? Just a friendly and helpfull personality

What experience do you have with OSRS or RSPS? If played OSRS for about a year before that i played rs3 and if also been active on multiple rsps.

How familiar are you with the specific features & gameplay mechanics of Elyx? Im not all that familiar but i would say im a quick learner.

Have you ever been a part of an in-game support team before? If so, what did you learn from that experience? If been part of a support team before what if learned from that is to always listen to people their problems and ask what truly happend before punishing people.

How comfortable are you working in a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressure environment? Im very comfortable working in a fast paced high pressure enviroment as if done with my irl job.

What qualities do you think are essential for someone working in a support role for an online gaming community? I think the most important qualilties are being able to listen,,guide ,help and have a fair judgement.

How do you approach situations where you don't have all the information needed to solve a player's issue? I would ask other people of the support staff or i will look into the issue myself and if its concerning another player ask their side of the story.

How would you handle a situation where a player is being abusive or harassing others in the game? I would give them a warning first and if they still wish to keep doing the same they will get to enjoy a mute.

Describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision as a support role. How did you handle it? Never had to make a truly difficult decision myself as most thing would be solved easliy

What training/resources would you require to be a successful server support? None

Can you outline the contributions and efforts you've dedicated to Elyx thus far? I havent really hosted alot of events but i will always take people with me into raids, and i will always help and guide people who have questions.

How would you balance your role as a server support with your personal life? As i work from home i spent alot of time on my computer but i would be afk from time to time to do stuff irl as well.

Ps sorry if there are any grammer mistake's ❤️