EST

Discord username:

SwedishPrxck

Time played in-game:

79d 23hr

Previous staff/moderation experience:

N/a

Specify your current availability in terms of time slots or hours per week/day:

Basically any. I'm on most all the time.

Why do you want to be a part of the Elyx staff team?

I would love to see the server continue to grow and be able to help out players who need it. With the recent mention of "lack of staff" online, I would love to help solve that problem.

What skills/qualities would you bring to the team? 

Think that is fairly self explanatory if you know me. I would love to see the server continue to grow. I've helped Risker quite often in terms of reporting bugs among other things.

What experience do you have with OSRS or RSPS?

I use to play OSRS growing up and stopped when all of my friends from middle/highschool did. I have been playing a wide variety of RSPS's ever since, this one being the one that has kept me around the longest.

How familiar are you with the specific features & gameplay mechanics of Elyx?

Very. I am good at breaking things as well to help ensure bug free gameplay for players.

Have you ever been a part of an in-game support team before? If so, what did you learn from that experience?

N/a

How comfortable are you working in a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressure environment?

I work for a marketing agency irl and same thing applies there so very comfortable

What qualities do you think are essential for someone working in a support role for an online gaming community?

Friendly, helpful, non-toxic. Able to see the picture as a whole in a situation and act accordingly.

How do you approach situations where you don't have all the information needed to solve a player's issue?

If I am not able to get the needed information on my own, I would get the opinion of another SS or a higher up to make sure everything is sorted the way it should be. Would all depend on the current situation.

How would you handle a situation where a player is being abusive or harassing others in the game?

All depends on the severity of the situation I suppose. Jokingly "flaming" is one thing, but if it does not stop after they have been told to, potentially a mute. If it continues still, raise it to someone higher then I am and get their opinion on a more severe punishment if need be.

Describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision as a support role. How did you handle it?

Have not really been in a support role before.

What training/resources would you require to be a successful server support?

N/a

Can you outline the contributions and efforts you've dedicated to Elyx thus far?

Again, feel like this is fairly self explanatory if you know me. I am always in game, helping people when I can. Have helped with bugs in the game in order to get them sorted out for a bug free experience for the players.

How would you balance your role as a server support with your personal life?

Would definitely be able to handle both. I work on a computer so I am almost always on and available. I know when to draw the lines with the game if I need to get work done irl.

• Like 2