play now

Forums

the mighty application of an ims

ims

In-Game Username: ims

Discord ID: bitcoin.net

Time Played on Elyx: 171 days. 

Contributions and Experience:  As you all know about me in game and i have a pretty prominent contributions moreover if we talk about experience i don't have any past experience but i've been contributing and helping current staff when needed. 

Briefly describe your experience with Elyx: i love this game and i love playing it and i can it my happy place and I’ll try my best to help it grow. 

Have you been involved in any community activities or events? If so, please elaborate: I’ve been playing elyx since the day it was launched and as a being a part of the active community member I participated in every event launched and hosted few like giveaways hide and seek etc in the past. 

What motivates you to apply for the Contributor Rank? due to my extreme love for elyx and being an active part as a player now i would like to contribute to elyx as a part of team. 

Community Interaction: During this period of playing elyx I've had different kinds of interactions with different kind of people I think its better to ask around about me from the players, owners and staff. They can describe me better than anyone. 

How do you currently assist or engage with fellow players in the community? Well first of all i try to be a friend to everyone try my best to help people out when needed and i think i'm liked by most of the player currently playing. 

Share your ideas for improving the Elyx community or gameplay: i would love to share my ideas about the game but i think its not the right place to start explaining the ideas i have about the game rather one on one interaction would be very nice to discuss ideas. 

How do you envision contributing to the growth and activity of the server? As a member of contributor team i plan on help the staff and owners regulating and managing everything, im planing on hosting fun and interactive events along with other players and my friends in game. 

Vision for elyx: So elyx is very close to my heart since i've been here i've seen a lot of changes and i'm attached to it a lot, i want to see elyx sky rocket in the upcoming months, and i have plans which we can discuss later.  

Any additional information you would like to share with us?'

i wont change after i'm selected as contributor 

• Like 1